RULES Mar 29, 2007 18:16:39 GMT
Post by MK-M-GOBL on Mar 29, 2007 18:16:39 GMT
First of all, thank you for visiting this NHW&W. It might take a while for things to get going around here but I'd hope you would stick it out with us and make this a great forum to receive & share information on the outdoors.
We hope you enjoy the forum!
We hope you enjoy the forum!
NH Woods & Waters has a group of Moderators who help patrol the posts and topics on these forums. These individuals have donated their time to assist us in making this a popular place to visit and share information with fellow hunters. Please keep this in mind and treat all moderators with the utmost respect.
Though NH Woods & Waters strives to maintain the same objectives throughout these forums, it is impossible for us to always be consistent from one moderator or administrator to another. If you have a problem or have caught something you feel is in direct violation with the rules of NH Woods & Waters, please email MKMGOBL@comcast.net and I will try to address the problem as soon as possible.
The staff of NH Woods & Waters reserves the right to remove any post, topic or person for any reason we see fit.
Please follow the set of rules listed below and help keep NH Woods & Waters a great place for all members to visit.
1. No vulgar language or profanity - This includes inappropriate words, inappropriate sexual references and other vulgar statements. There are word filters in place for a reason, DO NOT try to bypass them with alternate characters or spellings.
2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.
3. No slanderous or libelous posts - Knowingly making false claims about a company, organization or an individual are illegal and thus prohibited.
4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.
5. No discussion or challenge to our editing policy is allowed within the forums. If you disagree, or want clarification as to why a particular topic, post or individual was removed, you must email MKMGOBL@comcast.net. NH Woods & Waters moderators, administrators and staff will NOT respond to any inquiries or challenges of these rules or decisions on the public forum. However, we will respond to email or private message inquiries.
6. Please do not post anything that could be used by "anti-hunting" groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause.
7. No product marketing or commercial ads allowed in any part of the NH Woods & Waters unless you've contacted the administration. An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business. Any such posts with out approval of NH Woods & Waters Staff will be removed. It does NOT cost to advertise on NH Woods & Waters. We just like to keep track of whose posting and what they are posting.
8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.
9. Linking - Links to products and personal pages will be tolerated. We reserve the right to delete any link for any reason
10. No spamming; do not post the same message in every topic with different titles, but with the same message. Only post your message into the topic it most relates too.
11. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.
12. Members are to respect the designated TOPIC AREAS when posting their message. This includes off-topic and sales information that does not belong in that board area. Those who post messages not relating to the topic area, will have the threads closed, moved or the posts deleted.
13. The inclusion of pictures within messages is allowed on this site. Referring to images on other sites should be done so sparingly if at all. This not only uses up bandwidth between sites, but often the images are copyrighted and protected by that site. Images or links to images are not to be included on our site without the express written permission of the owner of the copyrighted image(s). When you are posting images, try to them under 640 x 480 resolution and under 20K.
14. Brand Bashing and generally argumentative posts will not be tolerated. Legitimate posts regarding problems that you have experienced with a particular piece of equipment or service will be allowed. However, posts that are directly bashing a product or manufacturer are not allowed on NH Woods & Waters. This forum are designed as a place for hunters to gather to exchange stories, advice, and meet other hunters from around the world - not to argue amongst ourselves or to talk down about any individual business or product. All posts of this nature will be removed and disciplinary action will be taken against their author.
15. Forum rules and guidelines are not up for debate. This is not a democracy, but rather a private forum. Anyone openly debating the rules we have set in place will be removed. Moderators of this forum are not to be argued with when enforcing forum rules and guidelines. Anyone arguing with a Moderator against disciplinary measures will be removed from the forum. If you have a problem with a Moderator please email MKGOBL@comcast.net and I will address the issue as soon as possible.